“Best day”

Freedom Divers Mexico
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Tours, English & Spanish Speaking Guides, Cenote Diving and Snorkelling, Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Mayan Ruins, SCUBA Training
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Best day”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

What a fabulous experience.. Stunning marine life, extremely competent and knowledgeable staff with an awareness and attention to detail that made us feel like we were safe and in good hands so we could relax and enjoy! It was the best day ever. Would love to go back...

Visited October 2013
1 Thank swagjagkitty

Bozeman, Montana, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“What a great experience!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

My family and I were new to diving in cenotes but Jeff made our experience unbelievable. Not only does the team know what they are doing but they know where to go and how to deal with newbies like us.

What a great knowledgeable and great group -- we are on board for next year.

Thanks guys! Keep posting pics!!!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank dwbzn
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The snorkeling was incredible, the service was great, this really was the highlight of our trip. Love this region and love the diversity of marine life, it was perfect for our group, we ranged from experienced to total beginners and all couldnt get enough! Can't wait to go back...viva freedom divers!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Jerseymom42
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing Diving”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My boyfriend and I came to Mexico and wanted to check out the diving and had heard about Freedom Divers Mexico and decided to try them out. I'm so happy we did! They took us diving in the cenotes, which was amazing. We had never done anything like that before, it's a must if you find yourself in Mexico. We had the best time and can't wait to come back! I would recommend them 100 times over!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jen D
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I've always been a little skeptical about diving but really wanted to try to check it off my bucket list. Jeff put my worries at ease and made me feel safe and comfortable. It was all worth it! An unforgettable experience I will always cherish. Would definitely recommend freedom divers!

Visited March 2014