“Traveler's therapeutic oasis”

UK Massage and Reflexology Clinic
Ranked #1 of 24 Spas & Wellness in Merida
More attraction details
Owner description: UK Massage and Reflexology Clinic specializes in Foot reflexology,The healing art of Reflexology can release blockages, ease tension and improve circulation,This gentle therapy encourages the body to heal itself& counteract a lifetime of misue, Our Therapist is ITEC,Qualified and we look forward to meeting you .
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 19, 2014

While visiting Merida from the U.S., my husband & I found UK and the magic of Stephanie's hands. Stephanie's professionalism & knowledge is worth booking a treatment at her relaxing clinic. We'll have our 3rd session by the time we end our visit here. Thank you Stephanie for keeping us in balance - a must while traveling.
PM - Idaho USA

1  Thank Paulette83858

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been going to see a specialist in Canada for treatment on my ankle for about 4 months and thought I would give this place a go whilst here for winter. My foot has not felt this good in ages and I am also having over health benefits in other parts of my body! Sam is a magician!

2  Thank Antony B
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all ....it's how I felt after visiting this tranquil relaxed clinic in Merida.I have to say I have had many a massage back home in the UK but none as fabulous as this.Samantha the therapist was fantastic and really took note of my back and neck problems when working on my feet and applied just the right amount of pressure where needed in my massage. If ever I return to Merida again I so hope this lovely little clinic is still there......and Samantha of course !! A lady who definitely has a talent and enjoys her work ensuring you are well looked after. Fab !! AJP England

1  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I visited the clinic about a week ago,straight away I felt very welcomed,comfortable in a very relaxing ambience.As the session went on,Samantha the reflexologist worked on my feet,I felt a tingling sensation as Samantha put pressure on my foot.Throughout the session I felt an overwhelming sense to fall asleep,as I felt so relaxed.At the end of the session Samantha advised me to relax and take my time to sit up,an gave me a glass of water.She then explained to me about the treatment I just had.It was a beautiful experience,from a highly qualified therapist ! Definitely would recommend an will re visit Thank you- mucho gracious .

2  Thank Penny L
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I was in the need of some reflexology while visiting in Merida last week and luckily for me Steve from Casa Del Maya where we were staying suggested UK Reflexology and upon my meeting Samantha and walking into the most beautiful salon I was in heaven. In all my life I have never had such a beautiful experience than I did here. Samantha is such a beautiful soul inside and out and she took such good care of me. I felt completely healed after I was done and just for that experience I will definitely visit Merida again! Thank you so much!!!

2  Thank debbielally1