“Good food”

La Via Olimpo Restaurante Bar&Cafe
Ranked #233 of 739 Restaurants in Merida
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Chico, California
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I ate lunch here and struck up a conversation with some local retired gentlemen. We basically had lunch together at the place where they meet everyday. The service was excellent and I love outdoor cafes, so ate outside under the canopy. I'm vegetarian and they helpfully pointed out modifications to existing local dishes.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Pamela M

• Polish first
Troy, Michigan, United States
“Only if you are starving”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was the 1st restaurant we tried in Merida, we heard a lot of things about food was superb wherever you go, i guess this is the exception. we tried the Yucatecan plate nothing was delicious, My wife and I shared a Lima Soup it was very poor in flavor and preparation. and expensive I guess they are charging for the location which is in the main square.

Visited July 2013