“Nice pizza”

Ranked #61 of 897 Restaurants in Merida
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We actually ended up going here twice during our week in Mérida, just when we wanted a change from Yucatecan food. This seemed to be the ex-pat haven in town. The location on the Parque Santa Lucia is really nice for people watching. My pasta was fine, but the pizza was quite good--they have a wood-burning oven, so they can get a proper crust on the pizza. The service was very good, and on both nights, a manager was coming around to tables to check that we were being taken care of. Wine by the glass/quartino was not great--I think it's best to order a bottle if you want decent wine in most restaurants in Mexico.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

This place is a little pricier, but the service and cuisine were excellent. I ate dinner outside and the waiter brought out a flashlight first so I could see the menu and second so I could check out my food before tasting. I had a glass of wine with a delicious pizza - spinach, caramelized onions and gruyere cheese. The wine was a red Mexican wine, a cabernet, I think. Amazing!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

a lovely location, wood fired pizza and daily happy hour added to some variety to our Yucatan adventure

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nice location in Parque Santa Lucia and perfect on Thursday evenings to watch the city-sponsored 9 PM musical performance in the park (reserve a table in their terrace). Consistently good Italian pastas, pizzas, and contemporary main courses (one person in our party loved her seared fresh tuna dish), Good and efficient service. The inside dining room is hip and young,

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Very nice restaurant with chic interior design, Mildly limited menu, but great food and wine list. Very good service. We have eaten here several times, both inside and outside on the patio, both were lovely.