“Superb”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Had two of the best tasting and generous portioned breakfasts ever! Service is fast, friendly with helpful suggestions. We recommend this place highly.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Delicious food at a reasonable price, bordering on low price. It certainly is not just vegetarian, even if some websites give that impression. I had one of the best tuna sandwiches I have ever eaten. Went back the next day for another one. Equally good. Coffee was strong and tasty. Neat ambiance and very friendly service in English. Not very Mexican, more of European flavor. The restaurant closes at 5 pm and is closed Sundays, which is a pity.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant. Not only this restaurant has delicious food, but it also provides a very warm atmosphere and great service. Every time I visit Merida, I always come to Café Club and have a great meal.

1  Thank alex b
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I visited here after reading the reviews on trip advisor and was disappointed. The food was ok, nothing extraordinary and the service was not great. I wouldn't make a special trip to go here.

1  Thank PS1985
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the enchiladas Suiza twice, once with red sauce and once with green. Absolutely delicious! My husband had the chicken fajitas and love them. The service was excellent too.