“Devoured By Our Group”

Cuisines: Japanese
Cranbrook, Canada
“Devoured By Our Group”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I have not been to the To Sushi on Ave. Las Villas, but I have been to the To Sushi on Ave. Camara de Comercio in Colonia Villas de Hacienda in the little mall called Plaza Turin. I went with a group of about 12. Everyone happily devoured their variety of orders. All were pleased with the food and extra pleased that our group saved over 250 pesos (about $20 U.S.) by using one of our City Passport coupon book coupons for 20% off the total check. I see there is also a coupon in the book for 2 for 1 sushi rolls (which is 50% off!) so my husband I will probably return before we depart for Canada. The restaurant is clean and quaint, but a little small for a group. Our group used about 2/3 of the tables and chairs, so it may not be a good idea to plan large group gatherings there. But if there a just a few of you, definitely go! If you can't make it to that part of the city, I see that To Sushi also has a location in the food court at the Gran Plaza mall.

Visited March 2013