“Great Place and Delicious Food!”
Review of Vida Catrina

Vida Catrina
Ranked #460 of 831 Restaurants in Merida
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had my rehearsal dinner there and everyone loved the food. The place is beautifully decorated and they also have live performers. Loved the food! A must while in Merida.

1  Thank LucyGM

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Food was good, service great,,, i suggest the pico de gallo with mango! yum! It is quiet and a nice atmosphere! Deff a great spot for downtown!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Great location, friendly service, outdoor dining. Chilies en Nogada the best I have ever had. Blue corn tostadas with tuna super. (Avoid anything with flavorless Chicken Tinga).

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Not sure what it was about this restaurant but it just lacked appeal. One thing could have been the lack of customers. We were there at was is normally the busiest time for lunch in Merida and only one other table was occupied--and they seemed to be friends of the owners. The food was ok but in spite of the place being empty, we often had to search for our waiter. I was also put off by the waiter telling me they had no menu of the day when it was posted at the entrance. I took him to see it and, with no apology, he agreed they did have it. I feel it was an attempt to sell us up to more expensive items.
An ok experience but not one I will likely repeat soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

This was exactly what we needed... Mexican food but not the same old dishes everyone else was serving in Merida. Food was interesting and very tasty, and the 2-for-1 offer on cocktails, pasta and salads was very nice too!