“Real thai food and nice people”
Review of Casa Thai

Casa Thai
Ranked #181 of 838 Restaurants in Merida
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Although we stayed in the center of Mérida we were really curious about the Thai food served at this restaurant after having read the reviews, so we crossed the city. And it was definitely worth it! Delicious dishes, prepared by the Thai wife of the Mexican owner of the restaurant. The 'té de la casa' was really good as well. The only disappointment was the absence of some dishes and ingredients, such as the mango sticky rice desert and some drinks.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

All I have tried here is amazing, but make sure you order the Papaya salad and the coconut milk and mushroom soup, they are in my opinion the dishes you can't miss.
All the food tastes like real thai food, it is definitely a place where you can eat something different.
Great service, good prices and excellent food.
Don't miss it.

1  Thank Albany A
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

I love Thai food so I was very exited to find this restaurant. Location is not very good bout not hard to find. Service is ok but the food it's not great.
We had 4 dishes 2 were fine 1 average and one was terrible. I think there is a lot to do with this restaurant. I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

The one noodle dish (pad thai I believe) is Mondays only. Waaa. I'll bet it was good because my chicken with green curry was delicious! Nice people, too!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I´ve been in many Asian restaurants but in this place the food is just amazing!
I highly recommended it.