“Loved the veggieburgers.”

Cuisines: Mexican, International, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We went there twice during our stay in Merida. On Friday there were live bands playing. It was really nice to hear typical Mexican music.
The menu includes vegetarian versions of typical Mexican food, pastas and burgers. The veggieburgers are delicious. The postres (desserts) could be better.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

As a vegetarian this place was wonderful to find, and wonderful to eat in as well. I love the fact you see straight into the kitchen where everything is freshmade for you. The fresh fruit juices are a must! The courtyard is very visually mayan and colourful, and the staff were lovely. There is a little shop too, avoid, it has too many tempting things in it! Ate here many times over a period of months and always enjoyed it.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Five of the best soups you can imagine, pumpkin, cold avocado, mushroom, etc. This is a great place for vegetarians, I went there with my son who is life-long vegetarian. Having said that, it is also a great place for anyone who just likes good food. We went back four times after our first visit. The food is fabulous, well presented, made from very fresh, very native ingredients and you always feel healthier for having eaten it. There are indoor tables and a wonderful little courtyard that is the best place in Merida to relax. The staff are fabulous and the proprietor is a very nice man. At the moment it is my favorite restaurant on the planet.

I find myself missing Espacios Mayas y Algo Mas daily. It is the first place I'd head to in Merida!

Reviewed March 25, 2012

My partner and I moved to Merida from New York in early March. We are both vegetarian and love 2012. We have eaten there at least 20 times over the last several weeks and still enjoy the experience. The food is flavorful and creative and the service friendly. 2012 is by far our favorite restaurant in town.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

We are "foodies" from the california wine country and I wish this restaurant was near us. It's a vegetarian place but you would never know there was no meat involved. The flavors and freshness of the food really come through. Nice outdoor seating and VERY reasonably priced for the quality. It's also worth going into the courtyard just to see the wonderful mayan style mural.