“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trattoria La Pasta

Trattoria La Pasta
Ranked #43 of 739 Restaurants in Merida
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Trattoria boasts a relaxed and informal atmosphere providing good food at a good price. The name comes from 'Tratore' that in Italian means 'to prepare good food'. Trattoria is not only a wonderful lunch stop, but at night we transform into an intimate and romantic atmosphere. We enjoy the company of our regular guests and look forward to meeting new ones as well! In 'Trattoria la Pasta' you can taste our hand made pasta and our sauces made following the old recipes of my family. You will spend some great time with good food, wine and music. With your friends, your family or with your special someone, you will be able to enjoy all the Mediterranean flavors that 'Trattoria La Pasta' offers you.
Cozumel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

a very nice restaurant to take a drink and eat pasta

Visited May 2012

• Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Truely delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

After a week of Mexican lunches and dinners, my boyfriend and I were looking for something different and decided to have lunch at Trattoria La Pasta. And what a great choice this turned out to be!

The menu, in Spanish, hosts numerous fresh and dried pastas and a list of sauces to choose from.
We started off sharing a plate of Funghi Trifolati, bruschettas with a wonderful spicy mushroom and tomato with garlic topping, which was really good.
And then we picked one of the chef's specials, Spaghetti Allo Scoglio, spaghetti with seafood. The spaghetti is absolutely delicious, wonderfully seasoned with chili pepper and comes with a really generous amount of seafood.

If you want to have a really good and tasty pasta lunch or dinner, this is the place to be!

Montreal, Canada
“Go at McDonald !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

We have been very disappointed with the food, service, the toilet was not clean.
I ate overcooked fettuccine and they bathed in oil and my friend ordered the gnocchi which were not fresh ...

Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Fresh Pasta....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Wow - was I happy.....
In search of a few carbs I was looking forward to a pasta meal and was told I should have it here. They were right!
Each of us (went with friends also), were able to choose the pasta we wanted and then the sauce we wanted to go with it. I was happy to try all 4 meals and would have been happy with any of them.
We so enjoyed our food that we didn't even touch the bread basket.
Eat in or eat out - we were happy to be out on a lovely Merida evening.
The owner recommended a red wine that was very affordable and very nice. I'd be happy to go back.

Windsor, Canada
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Tried this restaurant for the first time a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised. I had the Tagliatelli with pesto sauce and it was delicious. My husband also enjoyed his meal very much. The food seems to be very authentic Italian at a very affordable price. Service was very pleasant, though we had to go looking for our server a few times. Very good meal though, all in all. They strive to please and the food was excellent.

Visited February 2012