“Yes yes yes ”
Review of Savia Vegana

Savia Vegana
Ranked #243 of 963 Restaurants in Merida
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Superchill place and staff, nice little shop too. Had the b e s t vegan burger in my life here. And everything is served with delicious soup. Highly recommend this place

2  Thank Alex A

Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Any place that offers us a chocolate cake for a desert breakfast is great! We were so kindly welcomed by the lovely people in this cafe - with our pretty non existent Spanish - and fed a delicious breakfast menu of fruit, a fruit drink, the Mexican toast and another dish - the name I can not remember but it is like a tortilla stack. Then chocolate cake. The lady who spoke with us - I believe she may be the owner - was sitting with her friend and she is so welcoming and kind. As many have noted finding vegan food in Mexico is a fun challenge :) so we were so happy to find this lovely place which also seems to be promoting organics and animal kindness. Thank you!

2  Thank ChloeGoodyear
Reviewed May 19, 2016 via mobile

Food was great, juice was great and the lady waiting on us was an absolute gem. We were there for breakfast and looking forward to going back for supper before we leave Merida :)

2  Thank KoadywithaK
Reviewed February 27, 2016

I stopped in at lunchtime expecting only a fresh organic salad. What I had was much more than expected. Starting with lentil soup and a green drink that was quite refreshing, I then enjoyed a beautiful salad that was served like tacos on romaine. There were all the beautifully chopped variety of vegetables I could hope for including squash, pepper, celery. I'll be going back to have them prepare my bus trip picnic.

1  Thank Lynn U
Reviewed January 20, 2016

The food on the day I was there was a little hit and miss. The vegetable tacos were really tasty. Made using a fresh, crisp lettuce leaf and then stuffed with diced vegetables. they had cranberries and a light dressing of yogurt on them. The bean soup however, was flavorless, actually a little sour. I added a good wallop of chili to give it some oomph and even then couldn't eat it. Not sure what happened there. I'd recommend arriving a little on the earlier side as they had ran out of many of the items on the daily menu buy about 3pm. Worth noting is that the price is pretty cheap for the set menu lunch, around 60MXN

1  Thank AllyGator-y-Pollo