I loved this all inclusive resort hotel. The rooms are fantastic. The location is perfect and included in my package were a snorkel trip and boat trip around the island. It is just a short beach walk south of the Turtle Farm. But the best thing of all was the staff who made each day fun and adventurous. They really tried to make each meal, each outing, each nap by the pool a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres