My family (17 of us) met there for my daughters wedding. The staff did a wonderful job and she was so relaxed. I would especially like to thank the following staff: Jose, Roxana, Hector, Jesus they were wonderful and clearly enjoy their job. I am only mentioning a few names but all who we came in contact with were friendly and helpful. Again, it was an awesome vacation and the resort is beautiful. Also, the food was amazing. I would recommend this as a vacation spot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres