My husband and I had a fantastic week at Isla Mujeres Palace in October 2013. As always, we were greeted by the hotels wonderful staff who immediately know our names and treat us like long time friends. Ulises and Jose are excellent and always go out of there way to make sure everything is taken care of for us.
Wilma, in the dining room is exceptional, always smiling, goes out of her way to make sure you have anything you desire, and often will offer to help me with my horrible Spanish. :) She offers the best customer service! Even spoiling my husband with his favorite fruit, pitaya, when it wasn't available on the buffet. Also, at breakfast were Christian and Rosa and Sharaneen also go above and beyond to provide excellent service and a friendly relaxing atmosphere. Jose Luis and Arturo are 2 of my favorite dinner staff, they keep me and my husband laughing, will request anything you ask for from the chef, and always make sure you are full and happy. Daniel, Juan and Ariana were great too!
Eddy and Dario rock the bar and make delicious drinks. Even times when we observed some other guest being a bit rude, they kept a smile and did their best to make them happy.
Daniel, the manager, goes out of his way to find us to say hello and make sure everything is "excellent" for our stay. He does an excellent job!
This is a small resort where we go to relax and truly get away from it all. Most of the staff are now good friends of ours after traveling to this Palace resort for 5 years in a row.
The grounds at the resort are meticulously maintained, clean and beautiful. The accommodations and amenities are more than expected. The resort is amazing and we will be going back for many years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres