My husband and I were looking for a relaxing getaway and boy did we find it. I cannot wait to go back. Everything was wonderful. The staff treats you like royalty. The only complaint/wish I have is that you have to go all the way to North Beach to rent a golf cart. I much prefer the south end- much more peaceful. I do suggest a room by the pool to avoid the night music. The day trippers were a minor annoyance- some we talked to wished they had found about this place before coming. I honestly thought about giving a negative report in the hopes that I'd be able to keep this slice of heaven all to myself. All of the positive statements written by the others are true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres