Excellent customer service. You will never lift a finger there. If you want to be spoiled and need a break, head to Isla Mujeres Palace. One of the hostesses in the restaurant even remembered by name. Great L'Occitane toiletries. All you can eat, drink and non-motorized water activities including kayaks. Great breakfast and lunch buffet and dinner is a la carte. We had petit fours delivered to our room each day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres