We are now in the hotell 2 weeks. The food is werry denger...becuse we it for much, They have lovely food and the workers is werry helpful. It can not be better.Pherhaps one thing, thats the beach.Its seagrass and varning of stingrocks, but they have a nice pool. The area is big for only 60 rooms so the beachbed is not near another.The beack is about 100 meters
Its quit on the night and the bed is lovely. We have enjoed this place and the foof.
When you is here you have to go to Garafonbeach. The ticket you by in the hotel and beach is with all inclusive.Thanks everybody in the hotel. Its no children on this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres