We are Palace members and visited Isla Palace January 2012 for a day trip and decided to spend the week there this January! We had a GREAT TIME! Since there are only about 70 rooms there, you have ample opportunities to get to know other guests (if you want). We met some great folks from Scotland, Norway and North Carolina! Snorkled two days and went diving with Mundaca Divers (Carlos Vasquez is the BEST and his side kick Lung rocked)----great variety of coral, fish, eels, and even a Ray and TWO TORTUGAS!!!! The Hotel Staff is very accommodating, good food, and drink. Take time to visit Garrafon a quick taxi ride from the hotel, but easily walkable in 20 minutes, swing into "The Joint" for great guac, beers and wonderful fish! Rent a golf cart for a day and cruise the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres