We just came back from 6 days at the Palace. We had never stayed at an all inclusive & were a bit apprehensive about the food. The reviews we had read were positive & we were not disappointed. This place was one of the best places we have stayed in over our past 8 years of travel in Mexico. Everything was wonderful- food, staff, room, pool, beach, activities & the people we met. You could be alone or join others. September is the perfect time to visit. Being off season, there were only about 10-12 couples there, so it was quiet & private. We loved the couples only aspect. The gym was small but well equipped. We didn't go to the spa but heard positive reviews from those that did. Use credits to do the island tour. This is a place we will visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What better location for this small haven than at a small island once a sanctuary to Ixchel, the Mayan goddess of childbirth and medicine? Isla Mujeres (Island of Women) with its scenic views, tranquil beaches, marine parks, and sculptured cliffs, is nature at its best. Small and luxurious, this all-inclusive couples only resort is sure to guarantee a private and relaxed stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Isla Mujeres Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Mujeres Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Palace Hotel Isla Mujeres