“The perfect evening to end a perfect vacation”
Review of Olivia

Olivia
Ranked #12 of 233 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We celebrated my Bro-in-law’s birthday at Olivia’s with an amazing dinner. We love all the little touches of this Middle eastern Restaurant. The owner/manager is a fantastic (handsome) host. Andrea was our server from Toronto and our wine and beverages were served by a singing server.

Food was exceptional-starting with a Turkish dish called Lacmajun which when translated means “meat on bread”. Besides ground beef it included pine nuts, tomato sauce and parsley with a tahini drizzle over top.

I had Shepherd’s Salad, my husband and many others in our group had Pastille, my Sis-in-law enjoyed the Moussakka and my Bro-in-law, the Moroccan Fish.

Our evening was the perfect way to end our perfect vacation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,623)

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

We loved the ambiance and the staff was lovely. We shared the blue cheese salad and it was delicious. The tzatziki was stupendous with the fresh bread. I had the moussaka and it was creamy, filling and flavorful! Next time we go we would order one less dish and share then because we were more than full! Loved it and will definitely be going back and telling friends!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The food, the wine, the service, the ambience and did i mention the food? We had a group of 6 people on our wedding anniversary at Olivia and everything was beautiful. All the entrees - and we did a wide variety - were excellent. I personally love the "tapas" appetizers. Delicious with wonderful flavors.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Nice place to dinner. The atmosphere is great and cozy.
The personnel is very friendly, they literally make you feel at home.
We tasted 2 different dishes and everything was perfect. A total recommendation if you're planning on having a romantic dinner or having a bottle of wine with your pals.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I have NEVER had lamb that I liked until this place. It was so tasty & tender - not gamey at all, which was always the buzz kill for me. Everyone with us and there were 6 of us. Not one complaint on there meal or service. We had chicken, lamb & fish dishes all wonderful. Just another must do on this island. So little time, so many great places to eat.