“A must visit”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Although the street this place is on was a little creepy we found the restaurant itself to be the best meal we had on Isla. Great food, presentation and drinks. Would highly recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,638)

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

Had a lot of fun, enjoyed the atmosphere and loved the food- reminded us of home in the Middle East.
Not cheap but I think its worth it :)

Important to know- they're closed on Sundays and Mondays
And they're open only until 9:45 p.m!

1  Thank Noaya
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Heard great reviews so we stopped by. I had abundagas soup and my honey had short ribs over potatoes with vegetables. They helped with menu because husband needs gluten free. It was great

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Wonderful setting and atmosphere well off the road. Clean with great friendly service. And the food....... absolutely outstanding - likely the best spanakopita I have ever had. This venue is a must while visiting Isla Mujeres.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had a reservation and I kept having to change it, the people who I corresponded with were very helpful in helping me change back and forth. I was so glad that we made it. The garden is beautiful! Our reservation was for 6:30PM and we stopped by an hour before that and explained that we weren't quite hungry yet and they were super nice and said they would just have our table ready for us when we came back around 7:30. That was great because then we were able to go and enjoy the sunset on the beach before our dinner. The candlelit garden was beautiful and I wish I could remember the name of the hostess that was there -- she was so fun to talk to and answered all of our many questions about her and where she came from and how she ended up on Isla Mujeres. Such a nice person. The food was less expensive than I thought it was going to be, and while the portions weren't huge the food was really tasty and it was overall a great romantic experience!