“Great!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had a reservation and I kept having to change it, the people who I corresponded with were very helpful in helping me change back and forth. I was so glad that we made it. The garden is beautiful! Our reservation was for 6:30PM and we stopped by an hour before that and explained that we weren't quite hungry yet and they were super nice and said they would just have our table ready for us when we came back around 7:30. That was great because then we were able to go and enjoy the sunset on the beach before our dinner. The candlelit garden was beautiful and I wish I could remember the name of the hostess that was there -- she was so fun to talk to and answered all of our many questions about her and where she came from and how she ended up on Isla Mujeres. Such a nice person. The food was less expensive than I thought it was going to be, and while the portions weren't huge the food was really tasty and it was overall a great romantic experience!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,515)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food here was very good & we loved the atmosphere. The wait staff was friendly and attentive. I'd definitely recommend it!

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

I showed up on a weekday and requested a table for two. Both the host and hostess or waiter were both so condescending when asking if we had a reservation. They said they would allow us to sit in front by the oven since we didn't have a reservation. I asked to look at the menu and while I looked, they rudely asked "yes or no?" So I said no and left. The menu did not look impressive. This is no Manhattan; it's Isla Mujeres. Get over yourself!

5  Thank KatieLeigh123
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Set in a green palm filled garden we had a great meal of moussaka and mafrum. The moussaka had great flavour but it was a little small, and the mafrum was perfect. Their house red wine was french and quite good. Service was excellent and we enjoyed the experience!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

This restaurant was the most romantic one on the island for me. It has a lovely patio with trees covering it and Christmas lights all around. The wine selection is nice and the food was so delicious! I highly recommend the Mediterranean fish!