My wife and I enjoyed our Casa Sirena experience so very much. Here's why:
- Comfortable room free of TV
- Every Day a different towel animal friend greeted us from its bed-top perch
- Mexican speciality or American standard breakfast was served to us every morning
- Concierge helped us book ground transportation from the Cancun airport to the Isla Mujeres ferry landing
- Concierge also helped us book ground transportation form the Isla Mujeres ferry landing to Playa del Carmen for the second leg our our vacation
- Steve, the proprietor, hosted a great Happy Hour every night. He mixed great tropical drinks, snacks and witty banter
- Steve recommended places to visit that we would never have found were we not guests of the Casa Sirena
Bottom Line: Casa Sirena and Isla Mujeres provided an enjoyable respite from the crowded resort areas along the Mexican Riveria.
PS: to the reviewer. We stayed in January, 2013. I know I am two weeks late but please forgive my tardiness and post this review with a date of Jan 2013. Thanks! Alan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who feel the best part of a journey is the people you meet along the way. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood the heart of the quaint island village, Casa Sirena guests are a short walk from wonderful restaurants, colorful shops, and the finest white sand beaches. Breakfast and happy hour are the heart and soul of our hospitality. Start your day with a hearty Mexican breakfast with fresh-squeezed orange juice. Enjoy the company of fellow travelers at our complimentary "Sunset for the Fun Set" cocktail party. Our 80-year old Spanish colonial-style residence has been carefully restored, preserving its unique historic ambiance while adding the comforts of a contemporary boutique hotel. Guest rooms are elegantly-appointed with Tiffany-style reading lamps, espresso maker with capsules, 450-count cotton sheets, bathrobes, imported Turkish beach towels and Land's End canvas beach bags. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Casa Sirena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Sirena Hotel Isla Mujeres