Casa Sirena Hotel
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$76
$67
  • Pool
Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
$199
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kinich(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$91
$71
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$162
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$94
$83
Travelocity
Maria's Kan-kin(Isla Mujeres)
$149
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$121
$91
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
$240
Hotel Xbulu-Ha(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$42
All reviewshappy hourb bsteve broinother guestsrooftop barinteresting peoplenew friendsmexican breakfastbeach bagbed and breakfastlike coming homeevery morningboutique hotelsecond homethought of everythingrooms are beautifuleach evening
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2008

I visited Casa Sirena to celebrate my 45th birthday. Casa Sirena is a beautiful place where all guests are treated like true friends! The rooms are spectacular and comfortable and the breakfast is amazing every day, but the highlight of each day is coming "home" to cocktails on the roof. Steve truly went out of his way to make my weekend the best ever. When my passport was officially deemed lost, he was immediately on the phone getting info & making arrangements to help me get it replaced. Then, when I found my passport in my laundry, he laughed and was immediately on the phone canceling those arrangements. My hero! I loved my stay at Casa Sirena and hope to return soon & often!

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2008

We just returned from a wonderful week on Isla Mujeres at Casa Sirena. This little B&B is beautiful and peaceful. It is in a great location - walking distance to restaurants and beaches. We stayed in room #6 and loved the view especially when Tropical Storm Dolly arrived and we could watch the waves rolling in.

My husband and I were both surprised at how quickly we felt at home. The breakfasts were amazing and we looked forward to happy hour every evening on the roof. We had some great laughs and met people from all over the world. Steve's two friends, Daniel and Robert, were also very welcoming and took the time to share information about the Island and offer recommendations for places to visit and sights to see. Steve went out of his way to help us make arrangements to do various activities on the island, such as swimming with the whale sharks.

We have never stayed in a hotel where we have felt like family. I don't think that words can adequately describe how much we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2008

On a little street, right by the ocean, you find this incredible bed and breakfast! The interior is beautifully decorated and the beds are very comfortable. The downstairs is the office area, kitchen and dining room with a computer for the guest to use, games, books and a map of the island. Just outside the dining room is a lovely swimming pool with tables and chairs and a small bar. The next 2 floors are rooms and each room is beautiful and clean. The airconditioners in the rooms are very cool. There are water containers on each floor just outside the rooms for the guests to use. The bathroom was stocked with some wonderful shampoos and conditioners that smelled heavenly! The top floor is open and has a glass wall around it. There is a hot tub on the roof and a small bar where guests are entertained nightly with a small party each night. Steve is a wonderful host and I met some wonderful people while staying there! I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with friends
2  Thank Piratechick
Reviewed July 15, 2008

My fiance and I recently spent a week at Casa Sirena and I can't say enough about how amazing our experience was. It was the perfect vacation and best hotel experience we've ever had. And I'm not just saying this because we got engaged in the rooftop pool. The owner, Steve, is the most wonderful and amazing host. You will truly feel as though you're staying in his home. Steve greeted us by name and provided us with chilled, scented towels to wash our hands and face with before giving us a tour of the hotel, showing us our room, and providing maps with recommended restaurant,s bars and activities. An amazing and delicious, gourmet breakfast is included in the stay and changes daily. In addition, there's a daily rooftop happy hour from 7pm to 8pm. We had a wonderful time meeting the other guests and joining them for breakfast and happy hour. Part of the charm of this hotel is enjoying the comraderie with Steve and the other guests. The hotel is impeccably designed and decorated: spare, and modern with a black and white palate. The beds were very comfortable and so were the pillows/mattress. We stayed in Room #6, the best room with a beautiful Carribean view. I loved the location of the hotel. It was close to the main restaurant/bar row and a close distant to the best beach: the North beach. I strongly recommend renting a golf cart and seeing all of the sites on the island: Punta Sur, turtle farm, etc. More recommendations: the salt fish at Rolandi's, Chile Guilagio dish at Bamboo, dinner at Loung Almar, Zama Beach club. I strongly recommend that you choose this wonderful small hotel and if you do, give Steve a big hug from his Texas friends, Jane and Kyle.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AustinJane
Reviewed June 23, 2008

I just returned from a long weekend with friends at Casa Sirena and have nothing but great things to say about it. The location is walkable to the most beautiful swimming beach on the island and all the restaurants/shops downtown. The inexpensive room where I stayed was large and airy, with a luxurious bathroom and new stonework all around. It was impeccably fresh, clean, well-appointed and, well, serene. Steve made his guests feel like family in every way -- the good kind of family, not the kind you are vacationing to get away from. The rooftop deck and lower level patio provide perfect places to relax on your own, gather with other guests, or if you're like me, rediscover the pleasure of a good book or journal. Don't let the price of this place fool you. It is first-rate.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled solo