Hotel Plaza Almendros
$285
$199
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$378
$220
Official Hotel
Hotel Bucaneros Hotel & Suites(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$80
$77
  • Breakfast included
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
$570
$497
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
$248
$207
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
$240
$144
Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
$269
$229
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$92
$77
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$107
$75
Priceline
All reviewsceiling fanbusy pedestrian streetgreat restaurants and barspoolside roomthe ground floor roomsplaya nortehidalgo streetbalcony facingno hot waterlast minute tripperfect locationshort blocksnice poolcharming hotelac worked wellwill stay there againsecond level
Reviewed July 15, 2013

What a great place. So quiet by the pool w/ the touristy-craziness going on along Hidalgo. Close to everything. Pool is kept clean, grounds are manicured regularly and the staff is so nice. We would chat them up daily. We liked it so much we went back a second time.

Room Tip: When walking into the courtyard, rooms to the right will get full afternoon sun and rooms to the left will get full morning sun. Get the rooms straight across to avoid either.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank bertandpatty
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my 6th trip to Isla Mujeres and my first stay at Plaza Almendros. As a solo female traveler this was an excellent place to stay, as the common courtyard area was perfect for meeting other friendly travelers. Every staff member was friendly and always shared a smile. I stayed the last 10 days of June so the AC was much appreciated! Everything was in good working order and very clean. Nice big beach/pool towels are provided too, just ask at the front desk. The location was great, right in the midst of centro, an easy walk to the markets, the ferry, laundry, the grocery, and the beaches, and smack dab in the middle of many restaurants and shops. I had no problems with noise during my stay, the slight hum of the AC was enough to mask any street noise. My bed had an egg crate topper on it when I arrived and was just as comfortable as any other bed i've had in Mexico, nothing fancy but definately ok. The pool was comfortable and clean and the guests made good use of it at all times of the day. I will stay here again. And I wouldn't change a thing for the fair price you pay.

Room Tip: I liked the ground floor room with the terrace in the common courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank mn_isla_girl
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Took me awhile to review this gem of a hotel but I have to tell you the memories are still fresh in my mind. I arrived late at night and to my surprise was given a huge room with a king size bed. Alot of reviewers complained that the bed was hard. Now let's see, most beds in Mexico are set on top of a concrete platform. I don't expect concrete to be pillow soft but I can tell you it was the most relaxing & comfortable sleep I had in awhile. The AC was AMAZING. Got super cold, super fast. The room was always clean & well kept. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel welcomed & comfortable. Noise levels - I was in the back so I heard none & slept like a baby. So nice waking up to a magnificient day each & everyday thanks to the balcony view, the pool, the palm trees. Centrally located to all; walking distance to the best beach - playa Norte but you can walk anywhere; after all the island is only 4 miles. I can't wait to return next year!! Thank you for an amazing stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank Tweety4676
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed two nights at Plaza Almendros as one of two teachers leading a group of 12 high school seniors. The hotel management were accommodating and easy to deal with. The hotel itself is centrally located yet manages to be fairly quiet and sheltered. Most of the rooms are located around a charming little swimming pool. Each room has a pleasant balcony or porch area with a table and two chairs. There is free internet in the lobby. Everyone was friendly, helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank BRSH
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Nice clean place, big room with king bed, ac gets cold, ceiling fan, fridge micro, toaster, plates, silverware. right in the middle of hildago street. close to grocery store, shops, eating, short walk to beach. Negative. bed was hard.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends