“So Good We Went Twice”

Morgan's
Ranked #37 of 211 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Bar, excellent and fresh sea and Mexican food, traditional palapa with screens to enjoy sports or have a good time with friends, excellent Margaritas and cold beer !
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Spent the day on Isla Mujeres and meandered into Morgan's for breakfast. Had fresh fruit smoothies served with warm and humorous service. Returned for lunch and had the best fish tacos ever! Don't miss this place!

There are newer reviews for Morgan's

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stopped in just over a week ago for a late afternoon snack. We were looking for a cold drink, and small snack, so can't comment on full-fledged meals. However, we ordered guacamole and a Mexican shrimp cocktail. Both were very good, and reasonably sized. Not too big, and not too small. The guacamole was your standard guacamole & was served with fresh chips. The mexican cocktail had ample amounts of shrimp. The onions and cilantro were both served in the ball in a manner that you could easily remove them if you wanted, or mix them all up together and dive in. It was perfect! Beer was cold so definitely can't complain there, either. It's a fairly small restaurant, but nice and open like many others around it. Would definitely stop in again, and recommend to others to give this place a try.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

What a splendid stop for dinner. My wife, her parents and I all had a great experience. This was one of my best dinners i the island. Will go back next year for sure. Ps the drinks are good too.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stopped in in the late afternoon for a snack. We grabbed guacamole and Shrimp Cocktail. The guac was good, nothing awesome or bad it was good ole guacamole. The shrimp cocktail however was different. It was delivered in a soup type bowl. The sauce was thinner more like a soup not thick like the Mexican Shrimp Cocktail I am use to. On top was cilantro, avacado and fresh tomato. It however was really good. We finished off with a couple beers and a long conversation with the other couples in the restaurant. Being it was quiet it lends itself well to conversation in the afterenoon.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First stopped for a smoothie,I talked with Jerry, my name is also Jeri. I came over sick and explained my trip. I said I'd be back to eat. I stopped back but Jerry was already gone. I had the stuffed pepper with lobster. DELICIOUS, GREAT PRICE.