“Solo trip”

Morgan's
Ranked #47 of 220 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurante Bar, excellent and fresh sea and Mexican food, traditional palapa with screens to enjoy sports or have a good time with friends, excellent Margaritas and cold beer !
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

First stopped for a smoothie,I talked with Jerry, my name is also Jeri. I came over sick and explained my trip. I said I'd be back to eat. I stopped back but Jerry was already gone. I had the stuffed pepper with lobster. DELICIOUS, GREAT PRICE.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a new restaurant at the end of Hildago Street. We are annual Isla Mujeres vacationers and this is our new GO TO place for awesome fresh food. On Isla for 10 nights my husband and I had dinner at Morgan's four times. They have the best chips and salsa on the island, nacho's to die for. We enjoyedthe Lobster Chile Rellano's three times and I had the freshest sweetest lobster dinner ever! The side orders of rice and beans were so full of flavor and the dinner salads fresh and delicious. I was able to tour the kitchen and I was thrilled to see how amazingly clean it is....I work part time in a restaurant in Central New York....I am telling you Morgan's is immaculate. The bar and dining area is a nautical theme and very tastefully decorated. We enjoyed sitting at their huge bar....watching the big screenTV and people watching as well. Please don't miss this place....they are a friendly crew there....we love them.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went here several times during our stay on Isla. Great lobster tacos! 2 mixed drinks for 90mpx (6-7pm). Mango margaritas are very good. Two types of salsa with chips(chipotle and habanero).Best salsa on the island, Friendly staff! Niarra (sp) is a doll!

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Very friendly service, delicious food, and nice strawberry margaritas. Stopped in by chance for happy hour & had such delicious salsas with the chips that we happily stayed for the lobster chile rellenos for dinner!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

we weren't sure what to expect from this restaurant as it is new but the locals and tourists alike that had been there all highly recommended it to us. the atmosphere is lovely and having the TVs all over is a HUGE bonus, especially if it's your sport of choice's season. We were greeted as we entered with extremely friendly service and HUGE smiles; just like we've come to expect from the locals of Isla Mujeres. The owner, Miguel Morgan took the time to personally come over and speak with us, asking about not just our meal and service but also about our vacation. He gave us many friendly tips on where to visit and the "must see's" of isla mujeres. we each had a salad to start. they were fresh and full of flavor. but nothing, NOTHING, could compare to the AMAZING fajitas my husband and i shared. the serving was not just enough for 2 but even for 3 or 4. the flavors were OUT OF THIS WORLD. everything was just amazing and we waddled home after eating WAYYYY too much. next time, we promised ourselves to save room for dessert. after all, if it's even half as good as our entree it's a can't miss. MUST TRY!!!!!!