“Favorite bar!”

Nash's Sports Bar and Studio Rentals
Ranked #23 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Portland, Oregon
“Favorite bar!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I went to isla mujeres during christmas and nash's was by far my favorite bar! It's right in the heart of downtown and the drinks there are the best! The owner is a boss and the bartenders are lovely! If you visit isla I definitely recommend checking out this bar!

• Visited December 2013

Wilmington,De
“Football watching too”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to watch NFL playoff game a met Nash and decided to stay watch the game and have great " finger food"
Some of our favorites including spicy boneless wings,and edamame along w great friendly service. We have been back several times since.

Visited December 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Just drinks but loved it!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I popped in every time the kiddos wanted ice cream next door. Fantastic service and cold beer. My buddy convinced the owner he needed his beer koozie so they negotiated a trade. If my buddy bought 5 beers they were good. I returned the koozie after my friend left and we all had a good chuckle. Would go back in a heartbeat!

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great ambience and love that they have vegan food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We dined here last week and loved it! The location is really fun, and the menu will appeal both to meat/fish eaters and vegeterians. As a vegan I love that they have a sign advertising to vegans specifially! I had a bunch of apps which were wonderful. My favorites were the olive tapenade and the bruschetta - ask for them together, which is fantastic. The owner and staff are also very hospitable and friendly. Definitely worth a stop!

Visited January 2014
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“My island headquarters”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I loved hanging out at Nash's and with Nash. Lory, Becky and Jose were great and took great care of me. His place was where my new friends and I started off and many times ended our nights. He makes a mean curry and some pretty good burritos as well.
Thanks again, Nash!