“Brilliant, Well Executed Idea”

Nash's Sports Bar and Studio Rentals
Ranked #23 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Adelaide, Australia
“Brilliant, Well Executed Idea”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Nash's is a fusion of indian and mexican cuisine and after trying it it amazes me that this isn't more common fare.

I had tandoori chicken tacos which were delicious and my girlfriend had a vegetarian burrito that she said was fantastic. Is also home to some of the best daal i've ever eaten.

Am returning

• Visited November 2013

Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Great Indian food!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We live on the island, so sometimes we get a bit sick of the same old food all the time (don't get me wrong, the tacos are amazing...but sometimes we would like a little different variety of places to eat). There are a few gems throughout the island that offer a different type of cuisine. Nash's Tapas Bar is one of these places! I had actually never had curry before (or Indian food) and was surprised at how much I loved it! This is for sure a new favorite for us. I highly recommend making it a must stop for when you need a break of tacos.

Visited October 2013
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Great restaurant and Great owner!!!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We first visited this restaurant after our wedding reception. We didn't eat but they had a great band!!! So much fun was had that night! We ended up eating there a few nights later and all I have is one word, YUM!!!! The owner is so nice and the server (can't remember her name) was AWESOME!!! Can't wait until next year to visit here again!!

• Visited November 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Wow! This was great Indian food on Isla! He also serves tapas to share!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I could eat Nash's chicken tiki masala every single day! LOVED IT! Only had it twice, cuz I found him at the end of our trip...I hope people will try it! It really is amazing! Not too hot, just prefect! An absolute must on the island!

Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious food and great energy”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Nash's is one of my favourite restaurants on Isla Mujeres. Had another fantastic dinner there last night with friends visiting the island. All of us enjoyed the food and the ambience. Nash is a fabulous host, makes all patrons feel welcome and special, and the food is an incredible blend of flavours and textures. You MUST visit Nash's when visiting the island. (Oh great, now my mouth is watering...)

• Visited October 2013