“Amazing!!”

More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I typically get massages twice a month in Denver and prior to visiting Isla Mujeres I found the reviews for The Mayan Spa and knew I had to give it a try, and boy am I happy I did. I had Lillia and she was amazing!! I chose the 80min Mayan Experience and it was worth every penny. I would definitely recommended this place to anyone and will definitely go back. The prices are amazing as well, about half of what our resort was offering. Its best to make an appointment. Be ready to leave much happier and relaxed then you came in!

1  Thank msmit302
There are newer reviews for Mayan Spa Isla Mujeres

Reviewed February 27, 2014

First of all, sweetest staff ever! Magic heat healing hands. The Mayan Massage is incredible! By far the most thorough mani/pedi I've ever had . . Anywhere. Modest yet beautiful, relaxing environment. And so affordable. Like I said, you can't go wrong. I've gone back each day I've been on the island :)

1  Thank Janell C
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I visited the Mayan Spa with my adult daughter at the recommendation of a Yoga teacher I have had a couple of classes with. I am a massage therapist in a seasonal market on Cape Cod and receive massage wherever I travel. I am very picky! My daughter ( who also receives a lot of massage) and I were very happy. We got professional treatment and excellent deep tissue massage at a reasonable price. There was a bit of street noise but the convenient location made up for it. You will have a hard time finding better!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Across the street from senior frog, this simple spa has two wonderful masseuses.. I had Lillia and she was truly skilled. Very intuitive with a big toolbox of skills. This is not your average beach massage. The local yoga practitioners go to her.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We came to the island for our anniversary and one thing we wanted to treat ourselves to was a relaxing massage. There is a lot if places on the beach to have massages but neither of us seemed comfortable with this option and wanted someone who really knew what they were doing. Also atmosphere has a lot to do with relaxation, sure there is the sound of the ocean along with people talking, laughing etc. and some kind of loud music playing. So we were feeling a bit disappointed until walking around one night we discoved The Mayan Spa! It truly is a hidden gem. As soon as we walked in there was a friendly welcome. We asked a lot of questions and they gave us professional answers. There was no pressure and we chose exactly what we wanted. The atmosphere was cool, calm and quiet. Both therapists knew what they were doing, and we in my opinion had the best massage ever. Next time we come to the island we will go again.

1  Thank Farmer1974