“great day”

$89.00*
and up
Garrafon Natural Reef Park: Royal Garrafon Pass
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Food was great, we were able to eat in the VIP lounge that day at the same price "promotion", best food we had in the 13 days on the island. The regular buffet looked good too! Alcoholic drinks and all the food you want is included in the price, have a couple pools, bars, ice cream bar. nice lounge chairs, swim with dolphins. Great place to spend the day with friends or family. we will definitely go there again. wish we would have discovered it sooner.

1  Thank ecfarms
There are newer reviews for Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We had a great time! The trainers were very nice and it seemed everyone had a great time! My husband had never done anything like this and he loved it! We both had a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Pinkglitter4Me
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We booked an excursion that would be a Catamaran from Cancun to Isla to snorkel and then go to Dolphin Discovery to swim w/ the dolphins. The biggest issue was that there were TOO MANY PEOPLE in the group and I felt that it was unorganized...we have never snorkeled before but there was NO instruction and it was hurried so you had this feeling of "no time to chat, get it" kind of feel. This urgency left my 7 year old to say "nope" and we stayed on the boat. I just felt like they overbooked the trip. So we have swum w/ dolphins before at the Dolphin Discovery at Puerto Adventuras and had such a different experience. AT P.A., b/c the crown was much less, we were 1:1 w/ the "teacher" and the photos were a side note. This time, again, it was a big group and the photos felt like the whole point. Our instructor was certainly fun and pleasant but to get the money shot was for sure the goal. Right when you'd get w/ the dolphin and before you could even take it all in, he'd be calling out to "look at the camera"...it was ALL ABOUT THE PHOTOS. I just wanted to take a minute and be with the dolphins but it was hurried. The lunch there was rough. I am a girl who will eat almost anything - i am not picky and I am not particular but that lunch was rough - messy, random...felt odd. All in all, I felt like the day was full of people herding us around from place to place. If I were to do it again, I'd pay more to be sure it was just us. I wish I had a photo to share but you can't take pictures w/ the dolphins...

2  Thank hawkhoos
Reviewed December 12, 2013

If this is something that you even remotely though about doing, DO IT! My wife has had this on the top of her bucket list for a long time. She had a smile from ear to ear. The trainer was great, took his time with everyone. The dolphin's were very smart, gentle creatures that work hard for their treats. I'm 200lbs and they managed to get me out of the water. This was our first trip here and won't be our last.

1  Thank Bulldogsby3
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I did this nine years ago; however had friends who went this time and had an experience of a life time. Everyone should do this one.