“Great Host, Convenient Location, and Wonderful...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
photo from 2015
Red Buddha Yoga & Wellness ~ next door :)
Bed (facing bathroom)
photo 2015
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Host, Convenient Location, and Wonderful Apartment”
Reviewed February 8, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was great. Upon arriving Meg was there to help us in and show us around the place. Meg was very nice, and had very good recommendations. She also had champagne in the fridge, and brought us a beautiful bouquet of flowers. The place had everything you could want and was very nice. We enjoyed the two outdoor areas. One area is located up front and the other was on the side that connects to Meg's yoga studio. We like the privacy of the whole place. The ocean is pretty much right across the street as well. Make sure to rent a golf cart to drive around the island, and check out the restaurant across the street. Overall this was an amazing place on a cool island and would love to stay here again.

LolliP16
“Isla Mujeres Hideaway”
Reviewed December 10, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Lovely place to stay! Close to ferry, town, restaurants. Charming, classical décor with both indoor and outdoor spaces to enjoy. Private hideaway. Will return.

debraowen...
Advance, Missouri
“Perfect location!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

If you know much about Isla at all, centro is the heartbeat of the island. This location was perfect. Quiet in the evening but just a short walk from anywhere we wanted to be. Peter and Meg were wonderful, very prompt with any questions we had! Absolutely would stay there again. Laundry next door, Lo Lomitas right across the street, golf cart rental very accessible. We have stayed on Isla at least 7 or 8 times. Highly recommend this little jewel.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: The walkway was a little scary . . . I'd have to add a rail if it was mine, but no problems.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Wylie, Texas
“Five Stars”
Reviewed June 18, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed here for our 10 year wedding anniversary. It was easy to book and Meg the owner was quick to respond. She emailed us a packet which was very helpful. It included directions, and restaurant recommendations. It is located on a quiet street and just a short walk from the ferry. Meg greeted us when we arrived, she had a beautiful bouquet of flowers and wine for us as she gave us the grand tour. Everything was perfect and as described. We stayed for four nights. We enjoyed the outdoor living spaces as a place to wind down at night. The bed was very comfortable and the a/c was cold. We were offered cleaning service and fresh towels if needed. While you could walk to the beach renting a golf cart is recommended and there is parking on the street. The location is also right by the Sea wall, great for morning walks. As first timers to the island we had a great experience and thank Meg for being part of that. We are already planning our next trip back!

Debra8591
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great place for the price & getting away”
Reviewed May 12, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This was a solo trip so it was nice to have my own space where I could retreat at the end of the day for some R&R. It's like your home (away from home). I didn't use the outdoor kitchen area as I chose to eat out once (sometimes twice) a day. I brought my own food for breakfast and some of my favorite snacks for the beach. The bed was sooo comfortable and I had the choice of the A/C or just an overhead fan. The beach was within walking distance as were the shops & restaurants. I rented a golf cart one day to explore the rest of the island. Was definitely worth the $600 pesos ($60 US) I paid. Beautiful ocean scenery and a GREAT seafood restaurant on the south tip of the island. The view was to die for.

The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the wifi connection. It was quite spotty! Yes I know I was on vacation but I still like to stay connected (w/ family, friends & FB) haha So there were many times I couldn't access the internet and/or TV. Other than that, I was pleased with my stay. Just a note, if you're looking for a place with a view and/or a pool, this is not the place for you. I've been to the island twice before this and stayed some place different each time. I know I will visit again!! Isla Mujeres has a charm all it's own.

I met Peter (one of the owners) briefly the day I arrived but didn't get the opportunity to meet Meg but she was very helpful before I arrived with correspondence.

Thank you for sharing your lovely little oasis with me.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfortable bed!
Liked least: wifi connection was not reliable
Maija K
Rochester, New York
“Ideal location with incredibly thoughtful host”
Reviewed November 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I've stayed at Arte + Diseno twice now and love absolutely everything about it. The location is really ideal. It's within walking distance to the beach, the ferry, and all the restaurants and nightlife downtown has to offer. The good news is that it's removed just enough, so it feels very peaceful. The outdoor area is my favorite feature. It’s the perfect spot for coffee in the morning or wine in the evening. The apartment itself is beautifully decorated and has everything you could possibly need--even the things you wouldn't think you'd need!
Plus, the bathroom is amazing—huge sink with lots of counter space and equally large shower area.

I can't wait to stay here again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Management Response
Jan 21, 2016
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to your next stay on Isla!
Warmly,
Meg & Peter
Sheryln T
Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Stunningly beautiful apartment in excellent downtown location”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed a week at this beautifully decorated apartment In downtown isla mujeres. Upon arrival to the apartment there was fresh flowers all around and a cold bottle of wine in the fridge. Meg's attention to detail is apparent in every nook and corner of this tranquil island getaway.
The bed.......ahhhhh! This is the most comfy bed and the bathroom is gorgeous.
There is also 2 great outdoor spaces to chill in the morning and evening.
The location could not be more convienient. You can easily walk to all the great beaches and restaurants downtown.
I would stay here again and again and recommend it to everyone.

• Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jan 21, 2016
We can't wait for your next stay! Thank you for thinking of us and writing such lovely things about our rental!
Fondly,
Meg & Peter
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing