“better places to visit”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“better places to visit”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My wife and I stopped for a day on the beach, set ourselves up and the manager(?) comes over and tells us that we can't move the chairs on the beach, (we wanted a bit of shade). The waitress was rude and really s l o w. definately better places to see on the Isla.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank pgpg5860

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Solo trip”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful place except for shark in pen. I didn't visit poor thing. I stopped from a snorkeling tour as well. Tough day at seas. But food was good, fried fish, the Capitan was great along with my cohorts.

1 Thank Jeri T
Wi.
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Friendlyness lacking”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stopped to have a few beers one afternoon. The waitress came by and threw down 2 menus and disappeared for 15 minutes before coming back to check on us. We were then able to order a few beers. Must have been another 15 minute wait for them to come. We have given them this rating due to their lack of friendliness and poor service. Even though you may dine and drink here you will be charged to use the bathrooms.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank relics
Vernon, British Columbia, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Playa Tiburon”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

There are a few things on Isla I make sure I do, and this is one of them! If you are at the Tortuga sanctuary just look a short distance down the beach and you will see Playa Tiburon. The food is always fresh and delicious and it is great to check out the sharks there!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Brenda N
New Albany, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Eat fish after swimming with fish”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stopped here during a snorkeling trip. The place is just so-so but I have to say the bbq fish was FANTASTIC. Other than that, you're not missing much.

Visited January 2014