“Never again!”

Prisma Golf Cart Rentals
Reviewed December 8, 2014

We rented a golf cart from these idiots for several days. We had an emergency at home that caused us to leave the island unexpectedly. When I returned the cart they refused to refund the extra days that we had already paid for. We will be returning to the island but we will NOT use this company again.

3  Thank Michael L
All reviews
"golf cart"
in 64 reviews
"drivers license"
in 9 reviews
"short walk from the ferry"
"worked fine"
in 5 reviews
"cancun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 16, 2014

We just returned yesterday from our 5th annual trip to Isla Mujeres,. I was very eager to get home and review this business so no one else experiences what we did. I googled golf cart rental isla mujeres, and emailed a few businesses. Prisma was good about returning emails. I have all emails saved mentioning I was paying for 2 carts with 4 forward facing seats, and 1 regular cart. There were 10 people in our party. They want cash paid in full on arrival which should have been the first red flag. We were given the carts requested, none of which were properly functioning by the next morning. Instead we were given 3 regular sized carts. 2 of those three carts had problems running, went back next day to exchange carts again, asking for the larger carts I paid for, or some sort of money back, not only was I denied this, even after showing the actual man who had been emailing me all the emails on my phone, he was also very rude. So bottom line, dishonest, none of their carts run well...you may pay a bit more with other companies, but at least you won't spend 3 mornings of your vacation at the cart rental place

8  Thank EMC1003
Reviewed November 6, 2014

I just email and they always have my cart ready!!Love that you can walk from the ferry straight to there shop. Don't freak out they ask for your drivers license this has never been an issue. I f you need to leave at an odd time just make arrangements, they are very helpful.

2  Thank TamiLaRose
Reviewed October 31, 2014

This is the primary mode of transportation and i suggest if your not a runner that you rent one otherwise you will be doing alot of walking