Review Highlights
Not good condition

The Pros: it’s quick to get to from the ferry. You can email them in advance so you know you have a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Todabeach11
Dubuque, Iowa
via mobile
Not so safe golf cart

I booked our golf cart months in advance thru Isla Mujeres Golf Carts, they were quick to respond... read more

Reviewed October 27, 2018
sandrafE2269DZ
Oregon City

All reviews golf cart drivers license short walk from the ferry worked fine large cart speed bumps these guys playa norte gas island companies cancun
Reviewed August 9, 2013

we wanted the cart odd hours while they usually offer them either 24 hours or for the day until 5 pm they worked out a deal for us to have it until 7 pm

Date of experience: July 2013
1  Thank molly s
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have rented from Prisma 4 times.Twice for us and twice for my son and his wife.We had a few issues before. Last week my son and his wife got their cart and had it a few days when it wouldn't start.They pushed it to a safe spot and took a taxi the next morning to get an exchange .After quite a bit of conversation it was replaced.They didn't apologize or seem to care.When they returned it on Sun they wanted an additional 16.00.The price was quoted,printed and presented at rental,This was an add on for WHAT???They reduced it to 10.00.Since my daughter in laws license was being held she felt compelled to pay it.We love Isla and will be returning Sun for our 7 th trip.We will NOT rent from Prisma again.

Date of experience: August 2013
5  Thank maggie728
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We had five people & some snorkeling gear, but they had a cart for us! It was a great way to tour the island & check out the turtle museum, etc... Just give them $50 and your driver's license, and you get a cart & map for the day. Simple stuff, & lots of fun.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The golf cart was delivered to our hotel. We had a low tire in town one day and stopped by the office and they filled up the tire and check the gas. We were very pleased with the condition of the carts and the service overall.

Date of experience: June 2013
Reviewed July 20, 2013

When my friends & I arrived at Isla Mujeres we stopped by Prisma Golf Cart Rental to rent a golf cart for 3 hours. We gave the guy like $30 since we didn't need the cart for too long. NOTE: There are plenty of places to rent from, so you can actually take your pick and negotiate a price for yourself if you have the time.

The customer service at Prisma is really nothing to talk about....so I won't. They took my driver's license for collateral and gave me keys to the cart. Make sure you have rear view mirrors on your cart and the gas tank is full. I also took pictures and video of my cart....just in case. Once we got the cart, we were off to explore Isla!

All in all, Prisma was ok to rent from. But again, you'll have other options, so take your pick!

ENJOY!