“UN MILAGRO”
Review of Los Fueguitos Steak House - CLOSED

Los Fueguitos Steak House
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Newnan, Georgia
“UN MILAGRO”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been coming to Mexico for 42 years. Last night, at Los Fueguitos, I had the best piece of beef I have ever had in Mexico. It also was the best steak I've ever had in an Agentinean restaurant anywhere. I had the skirt steak, as did two of my companions. My wife had the chicken thighs which she raved about. Thw steak was perfectly cooked rare. The accompanying potatoes, white and sweet, were perfectly cooked with a little rosemary. A decent salad was also on the plate. The Malbec by the glass was very good, and at 50 pesos, quite reasonable. The restaurant is lovely, the servie ws good. All in all, close to perfection. Luckily, we still have time enough to go again.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank diaperman

chicago
“Meat!”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I love this place. It's not only one of my favorites on the island... it's simply one of my favorites. If you are a meat eater, get the platter to share. You get a little bit of a lot and everything is delicious. There is more than enough. If you are not a meat eater, the salads are also great. There is a super relaxed, but pleasantly fancy vibe and there is no better view! Also, save room for desert.

• Visited December 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great tenderloin Disappointing Ribeye”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went last night for supper and one of us had lasagna which was good . Two had tenderloin which was also good. I had the highest priced steak. 15 oz ribeye unfortunately it was just ok. The flavour was good however it had a few tough spots and was not worth the extra money. Just a few roasted potatoes and a very small salad on the plate.

• Visited February 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Glad we tried it!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

What a wonderful place! We vacation in Isla Mujeres annually so are familiar with many of the restaurants. Decided to try Los Fueguitos on our last night there this trip. Can hardly wait to go back on next year's visit! Food was amazing....delicious salad and green fettuccine was fabulous! Atmosphere was wonderful as well with sea breeze blowing through. Definitely worth a visit!

• Visited February 2014
Clinton, North Carolina
“Delicious dinner by the ocean”
Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed our meal and this beautiful location. I had the tenderloin with grilled potatoes and salad and husband had the ribeye. Wonderful service and very reasonable prices. Nice!

Visited February 2014