“Best Italian food I've had in a long time, except for my own!”
Review of La Trattoria italian spot - CLOSED

La Trattoria italian spot
Cuisines: Italian
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Best Italian food I've had in a long time, except for my own!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Three of us decided to try this new place. The owner, Ciro, made us feel very comfortable. As we looked at all the menu offerings, we each tried a different dish and shared. I wanted a good, hearty, meaty, tomato-based sauce, but didn't see it on the menu, so the owner asked me describe what I would like to eat. I told him, "basil, oregano, fresh cheese, hearty, tomato," and he said "let me make you something special." It was soooooo good!!! My good friend Sam got the same dish the following day. We call it the Kimberly Special. Sabina's dish with spagetti and mushrooms was awesome too. Bruschetta, wine, al dente pasta, seating outside, great owner who can cook. What more does one need? And can I add freshly grated Parmesan cheese??

• Visited January 2013