“Amazing Experience with a First Class Operation”

On Isla Mujeres Water Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: On Isla Mujeres Water Tours offers unforgettable adventures of swimming with the whale sharks, fishing charters, Island Tours and custom private tours.Out boat, the Anastacia 2, is 34 feet and designed for a comfortable ride on the ocean. The boat has plenty of cushioned seating, plenty of shade/sun and a clean bathroom on board. Our values are safety, comfort, fun and preservation of the wildlife. We have top notch navigational equipment, marine radio and other safety features. We provide all snorkeling gear and fishing gear/bait in great condition.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Jorge and his crew were amazing. The morning started out with a light breakfast hosted by Dianne and then it was time to board the boat with 3 other couples. We set out on a beautiful morning hunting for the whale sharks. The trip out to locate the sharks was about 30 miles off the coast of Isla. The ride was fun and breathtaking. There was lots of seating both shaded and sunny, lots of bottled water and a toilet if necessary. Once we arrived at the location, the crew were very organized and before I knew it I was jumping into the middle of the ocean and swimming with those pre-historic beasts! I didn’t even have time to contemplate my fear of bobbing in the middle of the ocean and swimming with the sharks that are the size of buses. We were given unlimited opportunity to swim with the sharks-in groups of 2 and guided by the watchful eye of the crew. What my wife and I loved was that there was no rush to get in and get out-they honestly were willing to stay as long as people wanted to swim. Once it was decided that everyone was finished we headed back to Isla. On the way we encountered schools of dolphins, which Jorge offered to stop the boat and let people swim with them if they wanted!
My wife found herself a bit under the weather mid-way through the trip. Jorge was quick to offer remedies and allowed her to ride up top of the boat where he drives to allow her fresh air and a constant view of the horizon.
Our experience with this operation was incredible. I absolutely would recommend them to anyone and hope that you have the opportunity to enjoy such an adventure.

2  Thank drinkinCanadian_eh

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We went deep sea fishing with Jorge and his team in Feb 2013 and I caught a sail fish! A true bucket experience. Jorge and his crew were the most delightful and went to every length to be sure that we were taken care of and that we were having fun. We had a sick passenger on our boat and Jorge was very concerned as a great captain would be. He takes his boat, crew, passengers, and the wildlife and environment VERY seriously. If you are looking for a trip that cares about the precious environment you are visiting THIS IS IT! When they brought the fish to the boat they were very careful on how they boarded it and how they put it back and made certain it was not in the boat too long. These things are important to me. I want that wonderful environment to be the same for my son to enjoy for years to come. I cannot thank you guys enough! I will be back for more of your services.

1  Thank Beachlover30330
Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a wonderul fishing company on Isla Mujeres! We scheduled a deep sea fishing trip and a snorkleing trip with Jorge and Diane. They were so helpful in our request and giving us detailed directions. The fishing trip was delightful! Our party of 4 caught about 40 fish, grouper, triggerfish and rainbow fish. Diane worked with us and the weather to try to get a snorkling trip together but the weather just didn't cooperate. Diane also was available for helping others in our party find ruin trips and gave us many great suggestions for resturants on the island. You won't go wrong to book your trip with Jorge and Diane!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

It was me and my 8 year old son. We fished with Jorge on March 25. We would have went another day but it was too windy. Jorge and his two mates fished very hard and were very attentive to my son. Jorge made recommendations as to what to fish for but was more than willing to listen to what I wanted to do. My son and I had a blast. We were dissapointed we could not get out again with them becuase of the weather. We caught multiple tuna. Saw a 2000 pound Manta Ray free jump 10 feet from the boat. We also did some bottom fishing and caught countless porgys and yellowtail. They cooked the fish for us at their restaurant Justicia Social. Jorge's wife Dianne was very helpful in planning the trip and kept us abreast of the weather. The bottom line is Jorge will work extremely hard to make you happy on your trip whether it is fishing, snorkeling or swimming with the whales. This guy is a pro.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a young man who is very knowledgable. His crew is top rate and they will work hard to get you over some fish. they are less expensive than other places yet they don't give you less service as a result. They filleted the fish and packaged it so we could make a dinner out of our catch. I will make this fishing trip an annual thing because of these guys. Can't rate them high enough.