“Simply delicious”

Dining options: Delivery
Ontraio, Canada
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I ate an early dinner here and it was delicious. Moist roasted chicken served with barbecue sauce, yellow rice, marinated onions, hot pickles and tortillas. This is simple food prepared with care. The restaurant is nothing fancy but the owner came and took my order and was around during my meal to ask if everything was good. I ordered the half chicken dinner and a soft drink. The bill came to 110 pesos without tip. This is really good value. I would highly recommend eating at least one meal here .

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank BCr0cker

• Hebrew first
Manchester, Tennessee
“Premium chicken on a small budget”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I like to think I am a good cook on the grill. I only wish I could serve chicken that tasted this good. Tonight my Wife and I are wrapping up an 8 day visit to Isla Mujeres with our 1st week stay here last June 2013. On that trip we walked by this place as we were walking to our room with the contact person from Ixchel Condos. As we went by he commented that it was the best chicken on the Island. As we started unpacking, food again came up and I volunteered to go get us some of that chicken to try. WOW, that's a great way to start a vacation with food that good. And the price is hard to beat-$130 pesos for a whole chicken and 2 sides,easily enough food for the 2 of us.
Needless to say it was also the last dinner we had on the island,both trips.

• Visited February 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Fantastic chicken”
Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

It's simple, 1/4, 1/2 or a whole chicken with rise or spaghetti. If you want beer you go over the street and buy it. The taste: fantastic.

1 Thank ThoWib
New York
“Delicious chicken”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Another great place to either eat in or take home. Can't beat the price, or quality of the food. The pickled onions are great. We often stopped after a day at the beach for a late lunch/early supper. Have been going there for years.

• Visited March 2013
Plattsmouth, Nebraska
“Never a disappointment”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have been here on both of our visits to Isla Mujeres and both times the food was perfect. You can't beat the prices or quality of food here. Excellent service too.

Closes at 5pm or earlier if they run out.

• Visited January 2013