“Amazing view”
Review of Las Iguanas - CLOSED

Las Iguanas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Las Iguanas International restaurant and bar located in beautiful Isla Mujeres at the Marina paraiso, just a 2 minute taxi ride from the Ultramar ferry. Cool down in our beautiful new infinity pool included with lunch and dinner! Our full service restaurant/sports bar features cuisine from authentic Spanish tapas to homemade pizza, weekly specials, happy hour from 4:00 - 6:00 and live music Thursday - Saturday from 6:30 to 8:00. Free parking and wifi!
Sabetha, Kansas
“Amazing view”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stopped by one night when the soggy peso had already stopped serving food. We are glad we did. As we walked out to the restaurant, it started pouring. After the rain let up, we were seated in a private area away from the live band and noisy bar. The food was very well prepared. We all went with pizza's this night and each one was very well presented and it tasted amazing.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jesse M

Dallas
“Another of my favorites!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Since I live on the island, I have to admit that I have a list of my favorite restaurants. I now have another to add to the list. Las Iguanas is great. The setting is perfect - at Marino Pariso - the food, the service and the entertainment are all great. I've been there three times for dinner and each time it was delicious. Carlos, the food service manager, is very helpful in explaining the menu and then making sure everything is just right. I loved the service as well as the food. And on top of that, John Cain plays on Saturday nights. Las Iguanas is the total package and is certainly on my list of favorites.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank HappyIsleno
Playa del Carmen
“Hidden Gem in Isla Mujeres - great seafood, tapas, pizza and so much more!!!!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had two wonderful meals at Las Iguanas. The first night we enjoyed a wonderfully prepared salmon filet with a Bernaise sauce. It was scrumptious! Also the flavorful vinagrette served with the side of salad.

We enjoyed our first night so much we went back on Sunday for a taste of pizza and pasta. I am not a fan of most pizzas - usually too thick, too much greasy cheese -- and thankfully I enjoyed every morsel of this perfectly prepared and oven baked pizza ... fresh ingredients served with a freshly made crust with a fresly prepared pizza sauce and baked to perfection. We got the pepperoni, fresh mushroom, sweet red pepper, and onion combo and would recommend to everyone!

My husband had the special of the day --- Canelloni and again it was perfect - rich, succulent Italian gravy sauce which you knew was made in house.

Isla Mujeres is in for a treat with the new chef, Chef Carlos, at Las Iguanas at Marina Paraiso. It will not be long before this restaurant is #1!!!!

• Visited June 2012