“Music”

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Music”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great little bar in the heart of Isla...they will play any song that you request. We hang out here at least a few nights every time we come to Isla. Owners are very down to earth and friendly...last year I left a hat there, which I didn't even realize until we were walking by a few nights later and the owner spotted us and came out to give me my hat! Laid back, fun little bar with great tequila.

Visited April 2013

Kansas City, Missouri
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Go listen to your favorite alternative rock at Rock Bar.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Amy our travel blogger friend said Go, she was right! Fun music, intimate, cool. We liked the call your music and 2x80 mx peso specials. Paolo and Lomita were great.

Florence, Kentucky
“this place truly rocks”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Best bar on isla killer mojitos,fantastic music met some interesting people good place to sit and watch people,the owners are two of the best people you will meet anywhere ,we come to the rock bar everynight every trip to Isla Mujeres

Visited March 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love this place!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I wish I could take this bar home with me... we keep coming back because the owners are awesome and it's right on the main drag through town... great for people watching and a great place to unwind after scuba diving all day! Thanks Paolo and Romy!!!

salt lake city
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best bar in town.”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm sitting in the bar right now- for the 5th night in a row...
Very nice owners. Great drinks. Comfortable and mixed interesting crowd.
Awesome music! And if for some insane reason you don't like paolo's picks, they will play whatever you want to hear.
Love this place!
And... taqueria Medina across the street is great for cheap late night snacks.