“Awesome”

$89.00*
and up
Garrafon Natural Reef Park: Royal Garrafon Pass
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres invites you to live the dream of swimming with dolphins, manatees and sea lions in paradise! Located just a short ferry trip from Cancun, Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres brings you the chance to interact with our family of marine mammals in a natural ocean environment. We have programs for all ages, family-friendly experiences that you will never forget!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Enjoyed every second, even my two year old. Thanks to Danielle and her trainer for great performance!!! Will come back for sure. Milica

DolphinDiscovery, Social Media Affiliate at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Hi! we're happy to hear from you and know that you had a really good time with dolphins and our trainer. Thank you to taking time to comment. We hope you come back soon for another awesome experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,251)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"take pictures"
in 40 reviews

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I knew my wife would love this, but I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed It as well. It was really amazing to see how smart the Dolphins really are. And so gentle, yet strong. The trainers and staff were really great to.

DolphinDiscovery, Social Media Affiliate at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hi, thank you for leave your comment, we really appreciate it. We're happy to hear that you and your wife had a great time with dolphins at Dolphin Discovery and know that you had a good atetion from our staff. We hope that you and your wife come back soon for another blast of fun with dolphins.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I really recommend the Royal Dolphin swim! The expereince was amazing. Getting to touch, pet and play with the dolphins was incredible. They are so soft! I was with Marcos who was great with the dolphins and the people. While I know he must do this over and over again, he made it feel magical and unique for us. We had a group that ranged in age from about 10 to over 60 and not all spoke English or Spanish. Marcos made it work for all of us. The dolphins were Madonna and Simba and I wish I could stay witht them longer. What I didn't realize is that the cost included the swim, use of all the facilities, food and drink. You could easily spend all day there and spend less than on the beach. There is also the chance to interact with manatees and sea lions if you want to expand your expereince. The picture package is great and I felt like it was a decent price for what I got. I hope you have a wonderful time there, I would happily to this again!

DolphinDiscovery, Social Media Affiliate at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Hi! We are happy to hear from you and know that you had a great time with dolphins and our staff, thanks for taking time to share your experience with travellers. We hope you come back soon for another wonderful time.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend swimming with the dolphins here. I talked to several of my friends who has some the same thing elsewhere and they didn't seem to get to do as much as we did with the dolphins. I lived every minute of it. The dolphins and trainers were great. The only thing that was a let down was how expensive the pictures were to buy. They were way way way overpriced. I'm sure they aren't the only ones that overcharge. Other than that, it was awesome!

1  Thank Kirstenleigh25
DolphinDiscovery, Social Media Affiliate at Dolphin Discovery Isla Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Hi! we want to thank you for taking time to share your experience with the travellers and with us, we are happy to hear that you had a great dolphin experience at Dolphin Discovery and it was the top of your trip. We hope you come back soon for more fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We did the Dolphin Swim, it was awesome, our dolphin Jacanda was not cooperating at first so they switched with another dolphin Shanda, don't know how to spell the names, she was awesome, thanks to their trainers Miguel and Oscar for showing us a great time! There was so much to do after you were done with your activity it's so worth the money, I loved it.

Hi! We are happy to hear from you and know that you had an excellent time with dolphins and our staff, thank you for taking time to comment and share your experience with the community. We hope you come back soon!