“Best burger ever!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I took an afternoon to visit Isla Mujeres and researched where to eat. My husband LOVES a good burger and when we saw the reviews on trip advisor we had to give it a try... We loved that the bar was right on the water, it is cozy and has a wonderful atmosphere. The sirloin was ground freshly on site as promised and we were served the best burger we have ever had! Danny is a charming fellow and gladly gave a tour of the hotel. It would be a really cool place for a group to stay together on a really laid back vacation! I have no doubt you would be well taken care of at the Bahia Tortuga!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We found Bahia Tortuga two tears ago,and had such a good time we were back the first day we got back on Isla. Rhonda and Danny have a great place and I expect that they will have a long and happy go of this place. Its the place to go for N.F.L.,great burgers,and a fun, friendly atmosphere.Everyone is willing to tell you where to go for whatever your looking to do. Met a great little dive instructor there who was happy to help get dives set up for us too! Makes me want to book the next trip now! Carrie & Jim

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had the best time during our 4 day vacation at Tortuga!! Rhonda & Danny(owners), Emilio, Cesar, Alejandro and the rest of the staff were AWESOME!! And a BIG THANKS to the kitchen crew(Jorge), I believe! Some of the best food on the island! We loved the tacos, nachos and enchiladas! Very comfortable lodging too. The beds are very comfy and the rooms get nice and cold!
They took care of all the wedding arrangements for a very reasonable price. We will be back very soon!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The awesome owners really set the tone and the staff are all amazing. They went out of their way to make my wife's bday really special and were truly accommodating with my special needs kiddo. My only regret was not booking a room here, however there is always next time. And yes, the cheesesteak is that good.

The great vibe brought us back many of times as well as the awesome food. My wife is still raving about her grouper sandwich.

Just go.......

Reviewed October 3, 2013

What can I say?Always a great time & food always excellent & fresh grouper sandwiches! Hasta Diciembre amigos!