“A pleasant surprise!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“A pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

So much fun and friendly staff, we will def go back. We were next door and decided to give it a try.. Very pleased! Great drinks and delicious guacamole. Beautiful views and the place was very clean and kept up. The best part was the owners 3 Weiner dogs- made me feel a little closer to home when missing my pets.

• Visited July 2013

USA
“Pristine property.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

On Isla for the 4th of July holiday, the whole month actually, I reached out a message board on Facebook to find out where the party for tonight was at. Several recommendations arrived. One was "Bahia Tortuga". I had only passed it on my way "to" and "from" somewhere on the island. I decided to research it briefly. The descriptions and pics were pretty awesome, so I decided to go. This place, this location, this staff, is NAILS! Clean, clean, CLEAN! Like it was JUST built, clean. Colors in the rooms (most guests had their doors open) popped and made me want to saunter in and call it "mine"...(Which I may do). The bar staff is friendly, accommodating and the entertainment is enjoyable. I'm sure it's even more beautiful during the day, and I will be venturing back just to see how much.

• Visited July 2013
Mesquite, Texas, United States
“Feels like Home”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

The owner makes you feel like your at home. The food is some of the best on the Isla. You can't ask for more. I will go back time and time again. Thanks

• Visited June 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri, USA
“A great spot for a cold drink”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We could hear people having a lot of fun from the bar we were at, so we thought we'd check it out. One of the locals also recommended it to us. The drinks were superb, and the atmosphere was great. It was very clean, and well kept. My only complaint is that they were out of t-shirts. Next year when we return, we plan on going back for lunch, and hopefully a t-shirt!

• Visited June 2013
Lavonia, Georgia
“Great outdoor restaurant”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The setting was great.. We were there right at sunset and it was beautiful. There was also a live band that was very enjoyable. I had a hamburger and it was one of the best I have had in a while. My husband had the grouper/shrimp basket. The fries were hand cut and fresh and plentiful. Our only compaint was the misquitoes just about ate us up! ( I guess they are bad this time of year after a rain- not the resturaunts fault)

Visited June 2013