I did not realize this was actually an exchange. I paid for 3 nights before going to The Reef,
(Old Avalon). Everyone I talked to there were owners. This is a very nice small complex on the lagoon waterways, lots of boats and docks. Very Very clean with a nice walk and Iguana's every where.
Location quite, well kept and maintained. Has nice small pool bar. Service was good, polite, helpful and friendly. Golf car is a must but not that far from main village (but a long long walk).
Isla Mujeres is really a fun small island 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. We have been several times to the island, shops and food court are a delight. The people truly welcome you and are very glad you come to visit. Through our several visits we have gained some wonderful friends that beam with gladness when they see us come back and they acturally remember us.
We spent 13 days our last visit and will return in February and will return. Want details, mail us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the secluded island of Isla Mujeres just a 20 minute ferry ride from Cancun. Relax in spacious suites with whirlpool tubs and enjoy the gorgeous views from balconies overlooking a tropical paradise. The resort offers marina access, an outdoor pool with swim-up bar and a children's pool, a restaurant and bar, golf cart rental, complimentary bicycle rental, 24 hour front desk, room service, laundry service, and a supervised children's activities program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your WorldMark Isla Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres Hotel Isla Mujeres
- Hotel Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres
- Resort Vera Puerto Isla Mujeres