WorldMark Isla Mujeres
$260
$199
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$357
$220
Official Hotel
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
$213
  • Pool
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
$240
$144
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$76
$43
  • Pool
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$107
$80
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
$498
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
  • Breakfast included
Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
$269
$229
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsswim up bargolf cartworld markgreen verdepull out couchlarge grocery storeother guestsr rsunset grillrelaxing staytaxi ridedowntown areaturtle farmpesospoolresortcancun
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I was there with 2 of my children. Not enough room for all of us. Was suppose to get a kitchen never did. I asked for a microwave and they never got back to me. The toilet kept getting plugged up even the neighbors did too. There hambergers there were terrible.
Very dissappointed in place. Will never return to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Get another hotel.
Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The grounds of the hotel are beautiful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location is also excellent as it is away from the crowds of Playa Norte yet close to very good restaurants. The front desk staff were also very helpful and friendly. The pool is very large and great for sun-tanning. The bar staff, however, leave a lot to be desired. For breakfast they are extremely slow and the food came cold. Throughout the day the pool bar staff are less than friendly and the drinks are suspiciously light in taste. The rooms were clean but not the highest standard I have seen. At night, you are constantly woken by yowling cats; I do not understand why the night security staff allow them to roam through the hotel grounds making so much noise. We had a good stay but this is just a hotel, not a resort.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Weerobbie
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Villa Vera for two wonderful weeks. I think next time it will be three! Victor, the manager, and his staff went out of their way to make sure you got the room you wanted. The bell men would check on you during the day to see if you needed anything. Thank you Raul! Housekeeping made sure the room was spotless and did towel cha rectors every day. Martha you and your people are great! If you want loud music and activities around the pool go to Cancun or Playa del Carmein. This hotel is for relaxation!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank PonchoAdelita
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I almost didn't give this property a review because I didn't want to share this Gem. We spent a week here & everything was perfect! We had a villa that had 2 floors & it was just amazing. You step out our front door & the beautiful pool was just steps away. Or we just sat on our terrace which was on the main floor and relaxed & talked to neighbors. This place is small & quaint, very east to relax here. You can walk to the grocery store & alot of fabulous restaurants feeling very safe. Everyone is quite friendly and helpful. We're for sure going back next year & spending 2 weeks instead of just 1...it was that great!!!

Room Tip: If you can, get a Villa. Otherwise I saw some suites & they looked fine too, just not a full kitchen but coffee maker & small frig.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pinkie24
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Villa Vera during President's week and we had a great time. The property is very well located and maintained. The grounds are very well kept and the staff is excellent. From the minute we checked in Victor and all his people did everything they could to make our stay a memorable one. The pool is very nice and has a swim up bar that serves light food. The food was good and served promptly. The best part is the location. It is not in the middle of town but close enough to walk if you want some light exercise. Otherwise it is about a $3 cab ride. There is a grocery store and some really good restaurants in walking distance. I would not hesitate to recommend Villa Vera to anyone visiting Isla Mujeres and I will definitely be going back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family