“TOP NOTCH”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2013

AMAZING!!! Soggy Peso was a MUST EVERYDAY of our visit!!!! I was asked my name ONCE and always greeted with it each day from then forward! Ate the daily special every single day for 10 days....l ribs are very good as other reviews have mentioned BUT the Cheeseburger is the best I've had in my entire life! ICE cold beers, personable service, great view and great company..... Be the 1st place I hit come next years visit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Stopped by for Sunday ribs and were delighted. They made great margaritas and the combination plate was big enough to share. Service was slow at first so we helped ourselves to the bar and let the waiter know what we wanted- poor guy was solo in a VERY busy place. Ribs were tasty but not sauced. Sausage and chicken were delicioso. Margaritas were POTENT!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

What a great place! A little hard to find but we'll worth the effort. Casual and laid back. Friendly, fun staff and the best chicken wings I've had in my life!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We stumbled on this place during one of many golf cart trips around the island. We liked the way it's hidden from the road, has a cozy outdoor tiki hut bar kind of feel, with it's own little beach where I'm sure many a drunken near-drowning or sleep off a hangover moment has occurred. I can see this place rocking after dark. We were there during the afternoon and it was pretty low-key, but pleasant.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Heard about this bar,food, from a fellow traveler at the msp airport..Said be sure and go there, if you do anything. So we walked there,(love to walk),only twenty two minutes from our hotel,has a crazy entrance,,fun place. Staff will even give you spanish lessons LOL..nice fellas, went several times during our stay on the island. We tried the hamburgers,Huge, good, and also tried the wings, so yummy! Also had the lobster tacos,very good,nachos is a big serving, and also very good..comfortable,relaxing place to enjoy COLD beer, good food,a great memory for Isla.