“Another great visit to Limon”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Limon

Limon
Ranked #9 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy fine dining at Limón in an itimate atmosphere in our beautiful courtyard or elegant interior dining room. Reservations required.
Memphis
“Another great visit to Limon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

We visit Isla Mujeres often and Limon is always on our "must" list. We visited Limon twice this past July and were not disappointed. The restaurant and courtyard is lovely, there is always a pleasant surprise on the menu, and the service and owner are always a pleasure.
Limon is above and beyond what you expect for atmosphere and plate presentation.
Thanks again to Sergio and the Limon staff for making our visit special.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank mkttv2

• Hebrew first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, great host, great night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014

My husband and I stumbled onto Limon our second night in Isla. It was an amazing dinner with food that was as good as any I have had in the states. The bruschetta was the best I have ever had. The Lobster Sergio-style and fish were excellent. The best part of the evening was visiting with Sergio the chef and owner. What a delightful person to get to know. We will never miss this restaurant when we return to Isla. Hands down the best on the island.

2 Thank AuburnGirl97
Brooklyn, New York
“Have the rosemary chicken kebab!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

Was the most tender and perfectly flavored chicken I have ever had. Along with the rice sounds like a simple meal and maybe it is but it is perfectly done. Whatever you have I'm sure you'll enjoy.

1 Thank WanderingBull
Arkansas, United States
“A Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything was fabulous, definitely have dinner here while on Isla. The prices are reasonable for what you get, which is a beautiful, classy atmosphere, top-notch service, and fresh, delicious food!!!

My husband had the Lobster Sergio-style, and it was delightful. The beef carpaccio was also great, and the grilled pineapple dessert....LOVE.

Austin, Texas
“Best restaurant I've ever been to, period!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

This review is long overdue.

First, Sergio is the nicest, most sincere host. He takes pride in his food and will make sure to talk to each and every customer, making you feel special. He remembers me year to year as I come back to the island. His dishes are all unique and expertly crafted. Prices are more than reasonable. Its a romantic setting whether indoor or outdoor. Impeccably clean.

I've eaten the Lobster Sergio Style (excellent), the Lobster with Butter Sauce (even more excellent), the Hibiscus Tacos (wow!), and the Pork Tenderloin in Red Pipian Chili Sauce. The best dessert I've ever had is not on the online menus, Pineapple Flambe over Ice Cream, served in the pineapple. We were really blown away by this dessert and Sergio even told us exactly how to make it. AND I DID! My girls were extremely happy. Oh, let me go back to those Hibiscus Tacos. They are tangy and sweet and an excellent appetizer. I HAVE to experiment and see if I can make these, but I highly doubt it.

If you want the lobster, make sure to call a day or two ahead of time as they are usually acquired by order.

Thanks again Sergio! Next year we're heading to a new destination, but the following year we'll be back and visit at least twice!

• Visited July 2014