“Have the rosemary chicken kebab!”
Review of Limon

Limon
Ranked #9 of 214 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Enjoy fine dining at Limón in an itimate atmosphere in our beautiful courtyard or elegant interior dining room. Reservations required.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Was the most tender and perfectly flavored chicken I have ever had. Along with the rice sounds like a simple meal and maybe it is but it is perfectly done. Whatever you have I'm sure you'll enjoy.

1  Thank WanderingBull

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Everything was fabulous, definitely have dinner here while on Isla. The prices are reasonable for what you get, which is a beautiful, classy atmosphere, top-notch service, and fresh, delicious food!!!

My husband had the Lobster Sergio-style, and it was delightful. The beef carpaccio was also great, and the grilled pineapple dessert....LOVE.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

This review is long overdue.

First, Sergio is the nicest, most sincere host. He takes pride in his food and will make sure to talk to each and every customer, making you feel special. He remembers me year to year as I come back to the island. His dishes are all unique and expertly crafted. Prices are more than reasonable. Its a romantic setting whether indoor or outdoor. Impeccably clean.

I've eaten the Lobster Sergio Style (excellent), the Lobster with Butter Sauce (even more excellent), the Hibiscus Tacos (wow!), and the Pork Tenderloin in Red Pipian Chili Sauce. The best dessert I've ever had is not on the online menus, Pineapple Flambe over Ice Cream, served in the pineapple. We were really blown away by this dessert and Sergio even told us exactly how to make it. AND I DID! My girls were extremely happy. Oh, let me go back to those Hibiscus Tacos. They are tangy and sweet and an excellent appetizer. I HAVE to experiment and see if I can make these, but I highly doubt it.

If you want the lobster, make sure to call a day or two ahead of time as they are usually acquired by order.

Thanks again Sergio! Next year we're heading to a new destination, but the following year we'll be back and visit at least twice!

1  Thank mortal888
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Wonderful restaurant. The food was excellent, and the service was outstanding. Many of the items on the menu sound as if they are much heavier than they actually are. Try the mussels appetizer

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Absolutely fantastic I love it here, it's clean and fresh the food is fantastic, the owner and staff are great and helpful can't wait to come again