“Fine Dining in La Gloria”
Review of Limon

Limon
Ranked #8 of 202 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy fine dining at Limón in an itimate atmosphere in our beautiful courtyard or elegant interior dining room. Reservations required.
Stratford, Connecticut
“Fine Dining in La Gloria”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This past Saturday my husband and I finally made to to Limon . We have eaten here before and are never disappointed with the high caliber of food. We began our meal with the house salad for me and mi esposo the mussels (he response after eating I should have ordered two) they were
fantastic. Next he had the pork in chillies and I the tuna. Iam a fussy tuna eater I like it very rare
but well grilled on the outside It was perfect.Sergio takes great care to make sure all is done to perfection. Anyone who loves great food and most of us do. It is well worth the trip to La Gloria while on Isla. Any cab driver knows where it is.

• Visited March 2013
Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review! It's always a pleasure to read how much customers enjoy our food! Thank you for dining at Limón again.

• Hebrew first
“Awesome presentation Awesome dinner!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to go for dinner on the island. My wife and I have been going to Isla for years. Sergio has done an incredible job creating a one of a kind restaurant on Isla mujeres. Love the food and the presentation is incredible. You can't go wrong here.

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Happy to hear that Limón is one of your favourite restaurants to dine at! So glad you enjoyed your evening! Thank you for writing a review and for dining with us!
freehold
“First class experience”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for something a little
Nicer than the bar scene or crowded
Norte restaurants and the reviews seemed good .
We weren't disappointed at all!
Sergio and his wife have created a wonderful dining experience in a beautifully
Decorated house. Influences from across Mexico as well an Italian influence create a wonderful menu.
Sergio is more than willing to join the conversation and share his experiences.
It's a fun place to as we started talking to a couple at next table and ended up sharing
A table for conversation after dinner .

Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Limón! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Many thanks for dining at Limón!
Kamloops, Canada
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We showed up without a reservation but got seated anyway. With the personalized service you receive, I can see why it is important to call ahead. Presentation and flavour were amazing and wine prices were very reasonable.

Visited March 2013
Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for your review and for dining at Limón. Although reservations are not necessary, we do advise people to make a reservation if they would like to dine in our courtyard, since it does fill up quickly! Happy to hear you enjoyed your meals!
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Wonderful dinner at Limon”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tonight we were looking forward to dinner at Basto's near the Supermarket in La Gloria. We found it was closed and ended up on Limon. This is the first time we have met Sergio even though we have been going to the island for 8 years. Sergio and his staff are very charming and professional. We ate inside and found the restaurant to be very clean and welcoming. My husband had the filet mignon with a port sauce and I had the lobster. Both were excellently prepared and the presentation was very nice too. We had a chance to visit with Sergio. Very nice man, and we wish him well. We will go back again before we go home. I had two glasses of merlot, my hubby had Coca Light. The bill was $63 US - not what we spend every night, but definitely worth it for the quality of the food and the atmosphere.

• Visited March 2013
Sergio C, Owner at Limon, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
First of all I would like to than you for your well wishes! I am glad that you enjoyed your meal and the atmosphere at Limón! Thank you for writing this review and for dining with us.